2013 Yamaha 242 Limited S
Twin 4-Stroke Jets
Award-winning design. Class-leading performance. First-class engineering.
Yamaha’s flagship 242 Limited S delivers the most rewarding boating experience on the water. The inviting bow features a variety of comfortable seating configurations. An all-new dash evokes the look and feel of a high-end luxury car and features state-of-the-art gauges. The forward-swept folding tower features integrated LED cockpit lighting and flush-mounted speakers. The two-tier lounge is well appointed with upholstered back and seat rests, stainless steel cup holders, premium Polk® speakers and a freshwater shower. It’s the perfect platform for creating sunset memories sure to last a lifetime.
- Tower Lights: Integrated LED cockpit lighting adds a distinctive styling touch after sunset.
- Carpet: All-new for 2013, select teak-style carpet offers unique style and added comfort throughout the interior.
- Swim Platform: The two-tier stern lounge area is well-appointed with upholstered back seat rests, stainless steel cup holders, speakers and a fresh water shower. A convenient side table mount allows easy passage to and from the swim platform.
- Black Tower: Offering distinctive style, the forward-swept, folding tower features flush-mounted cockpit lights and integrated speakers.
- Bow Docking Lights: Convenient bow docking lights increase visibility while docking after the sun slips below the horizon.
- Convertible Lounger: The adjustable convertible lounger gives you the option to either sit or lounge, providing maximum comfort and enjoyment of the water.
- Integrated Swim Platform: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Seats: Standard
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests: Standard
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Dinette Table Mount: Standard
- Hydro-Turf® Mats: Standard
- Stern (Wet) Storage: Standard
- Freshwater Shower: Standard
- AM/FM Stereo: Satellite-ready
- MP3 Player Input: Standard
- iPod® Player (in dash): Standard
- Stern Stereo Remote: Standard
- Additional Floating Remote: Standard
- Stern Speakers: Standard
- Premium Marine Speakers: Eight
- No Wake Mode™ Control : 3 position
- Cruise Assist: Standard
- Compass: Standard
- Depth Finder: Standard
- Electronic Speedometer: Standard
- Data provided by GPS Receiver: Standard
- Fuel Management System: Standard
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS): Standard
- In-Water Height (Bridge Clearance): 7 ft. 9 in.
- Yamaha Marine Engine: Twin 1.8 Liter High Output
- Displacement (per engine): 1812cc
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Standard
- Pumps: 155MM High-Pressure
- Pump Clean-out Ports: Standard
- Oil Capacity per Engine: 1.2 gal.
- Impeller: 3-blade, stainless steel
- Available Color(s): Black, Champagne, Yacht Blue
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails: Standard
- Stainless Steel Cleats (6): Pull-up
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Bimini Top: Standard
- Shipping Cover: Standard
- Aluminum Folding Wakeboard Tower: Forward-swept; Black Tower on Champagne
- Flush Mounted Tweeter Speakers in Tower (2): Standard
- Flush Mounted LED Lights in Tower (5): Standard
- Wakeboard Racks: Optional
- Windshield Mirror: Standard
- Painted Trailer with Swing-away Tongue - Tandem Axle: Color-matched
- Spare Tire and Mount: Standard
- Galvanized Trailer with Swing-away Tongue - Tandem Axle: Optional
- Disk Brakes: Standard
- Chrome Wheels & Aluminum Fender Step Plates: Standard
- Lights: LED brake lights
- Safety Chains: Standard
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook: Standard
- Height on Trailer: 10 ft. 8 in.
- Height on Trailer with Tower Folded: 9 ft.
- Length on Trailer: 26 ft. 2 in.
- Length on Trailer with Tongue Folded: 24 ft. 3 in.
- Dry Weight on Trailer: 4869 lb.
- Length: 23 ft. 6 in.
- Weight: 3519 lb.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Draft: 16 in.
- Dead Rise: 20°
- Seating Capacity/Weight Capacity: 11/2200 lb.
- Snap-in Marine-grade Berber Carpet: Standard
- Removable Dinette Table with Two Pedestals (Mounts at Cockpit & Stern): Standard
- Bow Filler Inserts for Multiple Seating Configurations: Standard
- Integrated Drink Holders: Fifteen; stainless steel
- Adjustable Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster: Standard
- Cupholder and Hydro-Turf® Mat at Helm: Standard
- Convertible Lounger: Standard
- Glove Box: Standard
- Integrated Removable Cooler: Standard
- Storage Capacity: 746.6 gal.
- Walk-through Bow Door: Standard
- Enclosed Head Compartment: w/Upholstered interior & light
- Upgraded Custom Steering Wheel: Standard
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Flush Mounted Docking Lights: Standard
- Courtesy Deck Lighting: Standard
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker: Standard
- Bow Reboarding Ladder: Standard
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited, 5 Year Hull
- Engine Type
- Yamaha Marine Twin 1.8 Liter High Output
- Length Overall
- 23 ft. 6 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 16 in.
- Dry Weight
- 3519 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 11 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 50 gal.
- Impeller / Prop
- 3-blade, stainless steel
- Max Carry Load
- 2200 lb.