2019 Skeeter WX 1910
wx 1910 (1)
CALL TOWNE MARINE FOR CURRENT PROMO PRICING
You don’t need a 20 foot fishing boat to fish big water. The WX1910 was designed to deliver a soft, dry ride in the harshest of conditions. Skeeter’s WX1910 delivers everything you need within a big water fishing boat with style.
Basic Boat Info
Model: WX 1910
Length: 19'1 ft
Length Overall: 19 ft
Beam: 8 ft
Min Draft: 1'1 ft
Dry Weight: 2,175 lb
Engines / Speed
Fuel Tanks: 1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 34 gal
Maximum Number Of Passengers: 5
Boat Class: Bass Boats, Freshwater Fishing
More Info : Manufacturer Website
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The WX1910 is the perfect fit on the water. All the action on the water with the satisfaction of owning a feature-packed boat without compromising the budget. Comfort, style, and big water performance come together in a best-in-class 19-foot boat.
- Skeeter Built™ Trailer with Tandem Axles
- 24 Gal. Insulated Stern Livewell/9 Gal. Insulated Bow Baitwell
- Center Rod Storage Box and Side-Wall Rod Storage
- Cockpit Command Center w/Instrumentation
- Dry Dock Ventilation System
- Hamby® Keel Protector
- Humminbird® Helix® 7 Fish Finder in Dash
- Livewell Control System
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 80 Trolling Motor
- Modular Dual Consoles w/Walk-Through Windshield
- Length on Trailer (Towing Length): 24 ft. 9 in.
- Length on Trailer (with Motor in Towing Position and Swing-Away Tongue Folded): 22 ft. 1 in.
- Length on Trailer w/Motor Trimmed Vertical w/Swing-Away Tongue Folded (shortest length): 21 ft. 1 in.
- Width on Trailer: 101 in.
- Boat Length: 19 ft. 1 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Engine Shaft Length: 25 in.
- Max. Height on Trailer: 83 in.
- Interior Depth (at console): 24 in.
- Draft: 13 in.
- Standard Boat Weight: 2175 lb.
- Max. H.P.: 200 hp
- Max.Weight: 1600 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 34 gal.
- Cockpit Command Center w/ Instrumentation
- Bow Panel w/ Troll Receptacle
- Modular Dual Consoles w/ Walk-Through Windshield
- Wrap-around Windscreens (exchange): Optional
- Built-In Cooler Front Deck Step (16 Qt)
- SS Handrails 60" (Stern)
- Long SS Handrails 42" (Bow): Optional
- Short SS Handrails 30 " (Bow): Optional
- Fixed Base Passenger Chair w/ Locking Swivel, Seat Slider, Custom Logos, & Power Adjust. Ped.
- Moveable Fishing Chair w/ Custom Logos - w/ Power Adjustable Extension and Locking Swivel (1)
- Seat Bases (movable seats) (3)
- Fishing Chair with Power Pedestal (Extra ea): Optional
- Bike Seat with Power Pedestal (Extra ea): Optional
- Two Rear Deck Jump Seats
- Storm Guard - (Std w/ Walk-Through Windshield)
- Non-Skid Floor
- Snap-in Floor Carpet
- Helix 7 CHIRP GPS G2N w/ temp (Dash) (Loose)
- No Std. Electronics: Optional
- Humminbird Network Cable (Installed Dash to Bow): Optional
- Solix MEGA SI Prewire - In-Hull Transducer, SI Transducer, Network Box, Network cable (Installed): Optional
- Helix MEGA SI Prewire - In-Hull Transducer, SI Transducer, Network Box, Network cable (Installed): Optional
- Solix 2D Transducer (Installed Rear to Dash): Optional
- Helix 2D Transducer (Installed Rear to Dash): Optional
- Lowrance Network Cable (Installed Dash to Bow): Optional
- Touch Structure Scan Prewire (In-Hull Transducer, SS Transducer & Network Cable): Optional
- Torque Transfer System
- BT Audio Device w Speakers (2)
- Minn Kota 10 Amp x 4-Bank Battery Chargertd w/ 36v each
- Minn Kota 10 Amp x 3-Bank Battery Charger
- T9.9 Kicker: Optional
- T9.9LPHB 20" Kicker Engine (not installed) (does not include controls and rigging components): Optional
- T9.9LPB 20" Kicker Engine (requires factory rigging): Optional
- Remote Control for T9.9R Kicker Engine (installed): Optional
- Kicker Factory Rigging (remote only, rigged on port side)Kicker Factory Rigging (remote only, rigged on port side): Optional
- Oxygenator Livewell Aeration System (Front Baitwell & Rear Livewell): Optional
- Auto or Manual 1100 GPH Bilge Pump
- Center Rod Storage Box
- Side-Wall Rod Storage
- Ski Tow Pylon 1910: Optional
- Accessory Mount (installs on ski tow pylon mount): Optional
- Prop Deduct: Optional
- Dry Dock Ventilation System
- Fuel System (34 Gal)
- Troll Motor Wiring System w/ Battery Trays (4)
- Terrova 80/US2/IP-60"_BT w/sliding removable mount
- Terrova 80/US2/IP-LINK-60"_BT w/ sliding removable mount (exchange): Optional
- Ulterra 80/US2/IP-60"_BT w/ sliding removable mount (exchange): Optional
- Ulterra 80/US2/IP-LINK-60"_BT w/ sliding removable mount (exchange): Optional
- Ulterra 112/US2/IP-60"_BT w/ sliding removable mount: Optional
- Ulterra 112/US2/IP-LINK-60"_BT w/ sliding removable mount (exchange): Optional
- Livewell Control System featuring Independent Fill, Recirculating & Drain Modes w/ Pump Timer
- Stern Livewell/Baitwell (24 Gal)
- Bow Baitwell (9 Gal)
- Stainless Cleats (4)
- Interior Lighting
- Port: Optional
- Hamby Keel Protector
- Custom Boat Cover (Black): Optional
- Custom Engine Cover (Black): Optional
- Skeeter Built Trailer w/Tuff Coat, Channel Frame, Steel Fenders, Tandem Axle w/Brakes-Both Axles
- Swing-away Tongue
- Fulton F2 Jack Stand & Winch
- Skeeter Cutouts
- Ratchet Tie-Downs
- Torsion Axles
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Tongue Step
- Winch Post Ladder
- Backup Lights
- Max HP
- 200 hp
- Length Overall
- 19 ft. 1 in.
- 96 in.
- 13 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2175 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 34 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1600 lb.